WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
- Information You Give Us. We collect information you directly give us, such as your name, birthday, email address, password, and demographic information.
- Information That Is Aggregated. Aggregate data are data we collect about a group or category of features, services or individuals, from which individual identities have been removed. For example, information about how you use a feature may be collected and combined with information about how others use the same feature, without any personal information included in the resulting data.
- Information We Get from Others. We may get information about you from other sources, such as social media like Facebook and Twitter. For example, when you sign in to our Site using Facebook and Twitter, they may provide us with information from your accounts there to enhance and personalize your use of this Site.
- Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when you visit Hipiti, we log your device operating system type, browser type, browser language, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, Internet protocol (IP) address, and information about your use of and actions on Hipiti.
- Web Beacons. We may log information using digital images called Web beacons on our Service or in our emails. We use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use Web beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
- Public Content. You can contribute to the Site in a number of different ways, including writing comments, uploading videos and photos, participating in forums. We may store these contributions (your “Public Content”), display them to other users, and use them for promotional purposes. Note that if you include personally identifiable information in your Public Content, it can be used and viewed by others. We are not responsible for the information you choose to include in your Public Content.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- To operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- To provide custom, personalized advertisements, content, and information.
- To monitor and analyze usage and trends, and to personalize and improve 12WM and your experiences when you use 12WM.
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- To communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will share aggregate data with our clients (e.g. retailers and investment firms) to assist them in understanding the interest and usage patterns of our customers in relation to the Site, the Service, the products offered via the Service, the content and data they access, the advertisements they browse, the competitions they enter and related information.
We may share personal information as follows:
- If you register for any competitions or promotions, we may share your personal information with the company running the competition or promotion to assist them with the running of it and for market research and analytics purposes and to improve that company’s products and services. If you have registered with 12WM via one of our partners, we will share information with the partner for the same purposes and to confirm your registration with the partner.
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- If you post Public Content on the Site, we may distribute such Public Content to a wider audience by sharing it (or portions of it) with third parties so that they can publish it on their own websites and media platforms. We allow you to access third party services, such as Facebook and Twitter, to share your selected Public Content with those services.
- We may share personal information if and when we negotiate a transaction involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These transactions can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
- Our marketing emails tell you how to unsubscribe. If you unsubscribe from marketing emails, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
- You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
- You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Service with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Service works for you.
ADVERTISING AND REMARKETING
You should be aware that advertisers may target advertisements to users based on certain user characteristics. If you respond to this type of targeted advertisement, the advertiser or ad server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they were trying to reach.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES.
Consistent with the federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) without parental consent. Any person who provides their personal information to us through the Site represents that they are 13 years of age or older. We ask for and store users’ date of birth to ensure they are 13 or older, but do not share that information unless the user chooses to share it on the user’s profile. If you believe that we have collected information from an individual under the age of 13, please contact us so that we may take appropriate steps to address the issue.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We take steps to help protect personal information. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. Mistakes may happen. People intending to commit illegal or unethical acts may defeat even the best safeguards.
NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS.
160 W. Camino Real #122
Boca Raton, FL 33432